Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

So i know that it's nothing amazing to show you how to cook asparagus because really, it's the easiest thing in the world. BUT my husband and I had it for dinner last night and it was delightfully delicious and I wanted to share with you how we did it. It's quite simple actually. All you need is:

-A bunch of asparagus
-2 to 3 Tbsp. of olive oil
-Salt and pepper
-Parmesan Cheese

Lay the asparagus on a baking sheet and coat them evenly with the olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste and then add enough parmesan to your liking. Bake for 15 minutes and you are good to go!

{don't mind the messy crumbs everywhere. that's just the yummy parmesan!}

I didn't grow up liking asparagus, but it has definitely grown on my in the last year. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment